At Lifetime Family Care, we provide a variety of services for our patients including:
- Family Check-ups
- Health Screenings
- Women’s Health – Pap smears, Family planning
- Sports/School/DOT Physicals
- Treatment of Chronic Conditions – such as Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, etc.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment – for headaches, allergies, pain in the neck, shoulder, back, rib and other extremities
- Surgery – skin lesion removal and biopsy, laceration repair, non-displaced fracture repair and casting, joint injections, acupuncture, colposcopy, endometrial biopsy
- In-office Testing – EKG, X-ray, Spirometry, Lab Draws, Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Diet Program
- Collaboration with a Community Care Travel Team comprised of:
- A certified diabetes educator
- Exercise specialist
- Wellness coach
- Behavior health specialist
- Health educator
- FDA-regulated supplements (available for purchase)
When it comes to your health, it’s important to know you’re not alone.
MichCare Team is a service we offer to our patients to help them lead a healthier and happier life. Our team consists of a nurse, a dietitian and a behavior health coach who will provide services right here in our office, such as:
- Nutrition counseling
- Meal planning
- Education on chronic conditions
- Setting goals toward a healthier self
- Coordinating care between your health care providers
- Community resources and referrals
- Stress management
Identifying barriers that keep you from leading a healthier life. To schedule an appointment with our MichCare Team, call our office today at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.
Medication and Refills
If your prescription reads “NO REFILLS,” for your routine medications, you need to be seen for a follow-up appointment in the office. It’s important that we monitor you closely for possible medication adverse effects.
Please call and make an appointment two weeks before your prescription ends to allow time to refill your medications. If you are not able to be seen and run out of routine medication, call the office during office hours for a refill. A physician will approve the refill, if appropriate.
There will be no prescription refills after hours or on weekends or holidays. Lifetime Family Care does not prescribe narcotics, except in special circumstances. Our team will send your prescriptions electronically on the same day as your appointment. It’s important that you update us with any changes to your pharmacy. In addition, please notify us of any medication changes (as may be prescribed from your other health care professionals).
Free antibiotics and other RX medications
All Meijer locations will provide patients free antibiotics (select antibiotics only), free pre-natal vitamins for expectant mothers, and free Metaformin and other generic substitutes for Lipitor.
Low cost prescription medications are available at: Costco, CVS, Kroger, Sam’s Club, Target and Walmart. For more information, talk to your pharmacist.
FDA-regulated supplements are available for purchase.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you are trying to figure out what supplements and vitamins to purchase. With so many options out there, it’s hard to know which products are safe and beneficial for your health. At Lifetime Family Care, we make the decision easier by offering FDA-regulated supplements for purchase in our office. Our doctors are available for you to discuss which supplements (if any) would be best for you. Some of the supplements we carry include:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin D + Calcium
- Fish Oil
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)